THE MRS. NEW YORK PAGEANT IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
THEIR 5TH ANNUAL FABULOUS FACE CONTEST!
A portion of the proceeds will go towards the Fabulous Face Winner’s charity, school, church or non-profit organization of choice. Another portion will go towards The Mrs. America Organization’s Charity
Victoria’s Voice Foundation.
Votes are $5 per vote.
You may vote as many times as you like!
5 votes= $25, 10 votes= $50, 20 votes= $100, etc.
Contest starts on Valentine’s Day Eve and ends March 20th at 6:00 p.m. EST
The winner of The Fabulous Face Contest will automatically be placed in the Top 5 on Sunday, March 25th.
Help your favorite contestant and make her dream come true!
Meet The Delegates of 2018
⦁ Local Title Name: Mrs Cosmopolitan
⦁ Husband Name: Bibek
⦁ Years Married: 4
⦁ Community Focus: Sneh Organization (Sneh means Love) which is small group of like-minded people who work towards uplifting the lives of vulnerable and marginalized children and their parents.
Mrs. Empire State
- Local Title Name: Mrs. Empire State
- Husband Name: Scott
- Number of Children: 2 - Justin and Alexa
- Years Married: 17
- Community Focus:
Dress for Success - Transforming lives by empowering woman to succeed / W$se - Working in support of Education a NYC based charity that provides financial education, mentoring and assistance to women, mothers and children / Shelly‘s Smile - co-founder 501c-3 umbrella charity supporting multiple medical organizations by funds through races and other events
Mrs. Gotham City
- Local Title Name: Mrs. Gotham City
- Husbands name: Joseph
- Number of Children: 1 - Saige
- Years Married: 8 years
- Community Focus: Advocating for homeless and economically disadvantaged children and young adults.
- Charity: New York Cares
Jessica Fabus Cheng
Jessica Fabus Cheng,
- Local Title Name: Mrs. Metropolitan
- Husbands name - Dan Cheng
- Years Married - 5 years
- Community Focus: Everyday Empowerment for the Modern Woman (helping women feel empowered, each and every day); March of Dimes (fundraiser and community advocate) and the Sports & Arts in Schools Foundation (volunteer and speaker).
Bobbi Jo Dondorfer
Bobbi Jo Dondorfer,
⦁ Name and Local Title Name: Mrs. Rochester
⦁ Husband Name: Paul
⦁ Number of Children: 1 - Antonio
⦁ Years Married: 3
⦁ Community Focus: Badge of Honor Association- A Non-for- Profit Organization that exists to honor Men and Women in Law Enforcement who gave the ultimate sacrifice and who go above and beyond the call of duty. BOHA focuses on supporting the families of these police officers
- Local Title Name: Mrs. Syracuse
- Husband Name: Nicholas
- Years Married: 1
- Community Focus: As an Army veteran herself, Mrs. Syracuse represents Homes for Our Troops, a nonprofit organization that provides specially-adapted, mortgage-free homes nationwide for the most severely injured Veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan.
You can vote as many times as you like!
Please remember to include the contestants name in the “Add a Note” section when in Paypal checkout